Over time Encoda will take a new direction with improving our solutions for the medical billing industry. In order to stay focused on our client’s most important needs we may need to move in a new direction with a product offering. Terminating support for legacy products is one way for Encoda to prevent our team from being pulled in to many directions. We thank you for understanding this necessary process to enhance our services to our client base.
The Encoda products listed below will each reach their End of Life (EOL) as of October 31, 2016.
[table id=4 /]
As of the date of this notice, all reported issues related to these products have been resolved. In accordance with our standard policies, we will continue technical support for each of these products through the EOL, but no enhancements or bug fixes will ensue beyond the date of this notice. Replacement products, if available, are indicated in the table below.
Our technical support team will assist clients who actively use the InfoGen platform in their transition to the new Maestro Analytics platform—this includes client who have developed specific reports using the InfoGen platform. Both platforms may be used during the transition, however all InfoGen platforms will be discontinued and taken off-line no later than November 30, 2016.
Clients are encouraged to contact their Client Success Manager (CSM) or Encoda Support with any questions regarding this announcement.
Software Support Milestones:
Encoda, LLC follows a standard set of software support milestones for each of the products that it publishes. These milestones are represented below:
The following table illustrates which activities will be supported on the date of the milestone listed:
[table id=5 /]
Encoda uses the following terms in this document and when referring to the product lifecycle and End-of-Life policy of products within the company portfolio:
- Technical Support – A general reference to email, phone support, problem investigation, providing problem resolution recommendations based on existing knowledge.
- Version – This is meant to represent a specific release of Encoda software that contains new features, enhancements and/or bug fix releases.
- General Availability (GA) – This is the date on which the software product/version becomes available for sale with full support.
- End of Sale (EOS) – The software ceases to be available for sale or renewal. The product will continue to receive maintenance updates, but no feature enhancements will be added. Product assistance will continue to be provided by the Encoda Support team.
- End of Life (EOL)- All access to a specific product, documentation for that product, and support for that product will be terminated. Encoda will no longer provide any further assistance to products considered EOL.
Access to technical support, version and maintenance releases requires a valid product agreement.